- Order one record a month. I have a backlog of modern bdm certificates I want, but have a limited budget. Mostly this is for actually remembering to place the order
- Finish updating my database. This involves going through person-by-person and making sure I have all of my information sourced and that my sources are cited. I'm not even half-way finished yet, so there's lots of work still to be done.
- Update/rebuild my website. The family pages need updating. I'm also planning on redesigning the entire site. Can't complete this until my database update is done
- Get my professional certification through the Board of Certified Genealogist (my goal is to have my portfolio done by April).
- Apply, get accepted to, and go to graduate school. I'm looking at schools with a dual History/Archives program.
31 December 2009
My 2010 New Years GeneaResolutions: